Free UPS Ground Shipping!
Free USPS Priority Shipping!
Vega 2000 Airbrush Features:
* 1/4oz Metal Color Cup
* # 1,3,&5 Tips & Needles
* Hanger & Wrench
* 2oz Glass Bottle Assembly
* 6' Braided Hose
* (2) 1oz Storage Jars
* Spray Pattern: #1 (.5mm) 1/64" - 1" Light Fluids #3 (.75mm) 1/32" - 1 1/4" Medium Fluids #5 (1.0mm) 1/16" - 1 1/2" Heavy Fluids
* Double Action Internal Mix
* Smooth action, an oversized trigger, and slim-line design create a great airbrushing feel.
* Twice the needle travel for better control.
* Unique cutaway handle allows for quick tip cleaning by moving the exposed needle chuck back and forth.
* Works well with several types of paint, and for many different applications.
* Self-sealing, self centering tips give unparalleled range from fine line to broad spray.
Conceptualized in concert with leading artists - In 1992 Thayer & Chandler revolutionized the airbrush industry by engineering a high volume airbrush with a lighter, more comfortable, streamlined design and an innovative, anti-clogging, cut-away handle feature.
Engineered for easy maintenance, all VegaȘ parts are quickly changeable for little down time. Self-centering, self-sealing fluid tips come in 3 sizes to handle any airbrush application. The rocker lever is attached to the needle tube for easy disassembly, and eliminating loose or shifting parts falling out of the airbrush. A larger contoured one-piece trigger slips easily into place, no more fumbling with two-piece triggers. Each VegaȘ airbrush is tested in actual use, assuring you the best in performance.