Free UPS Ground Shipping!
Free USPS Priority Shipping!
Vega 2000 Airbrush Features:
- 1/4oz Metal Color Cup
- # 1,3,&5 Tips & Needles
- Hanger & Wrench
- 2oz Glass Bottle Assembly
- 6' Braided Hose
- (2) 1oz Storage Jars
- Three Nozzle Sizes With Different Spray Patterns:
#1 (.5mm) 1/64" - 1" Light Fluids
#3 (.75mm) 1/32" - 1 1/4" Medium Fluids
#5 (1.0mm) 1/16" - 1 1/2" Heavy Fluids
- Double Action Internal Mix
- Smooth action, an oversized trigger, and slim-line design create a great airbrushing feel.
- Twice the needle travel for better control.
- Unique cutaway handle allows for quick tip cleaning by moving the exposed needle chuck back and forth.
- Works well with several types of paint, and for many different applications.
- Self-sealing, self centering tips give unparalleled range from fine line to broad spray.
Conceptualized in concert with leading artists - In 1992 Thayer & Chandler revolutionized the airbrush industry by engineering a high volume airbrush with a lighter, more comfortable, streamlined design and an innovative, anti-clogging, cut-away handle feature.
Engineered for easy maintenance, all Vega parts are quickly changeable for little down time. Self-centering, self-sealing fluid tips come in 3 sizes to handle any airbrush application. The rocker lever is attached to the needle tube for easy disassembly, and eliminating loose or shifting parts falling out of the airbrush. A larger contoured one-piece trigger slips easily into place, no more fumbling with two-piece triggers. Each Vega airbrush is tested in actual use, assuring you the best in performance.