Free USPS Priority Shipping!
SINGLE ACTION, EXTERNAL MIX, BOTTOM FEED
Includes: Color cup, Jar with adaptor, nozzle wrench, and instructions.
The 350® is an external mix airbrush. Air and paint mix outside the airbrush, creating a larger, coarser "dot" pattern and providing a heavier spray volume. The 350® is superb for base coating, stenciling, stipling, touch up projects, etc. An excellent choice for beginning students, hobbyists, ceramists, and automotive painters. This model sprays high viscosity materials such as ceramic glazes and stains, and hobby enamels with ease. It is also effectively used with properly reduced acrylics, inks, dyes, watercolors, acrylic lacquers, enamels and airbrush colors.
• Color cup and one-piece jar adaptor taper-fit for quick color changes
• Sprays higher viscosity materials
• Excellent for more volumous spray projects
• Constructed of high-impact nylon
• Solvent and chemical resistant
• Nozzles/needles made of precision manufactured metals
• Fine (F) - 1/8" (3mm) to 2" (51mm) spray pattern
• Medium (M) - 1/4" (6mm) to 2 1/2" (63mm) spray pattern
• Heavy (H) - 1/2" (12mm) to 3" (76mm) spray pattern
-Badger 350 Single-Action Airbrush
-1oz Glass Storage Jar with Lid
-1oz Glass Jar with Fast-Blast Adapter
-6' Plastic Hose with Badger Fittings
-Air-can screw on adjustable valve.